Pathways to Medicine
Are you looking to pursue Medicine? Do you want advice on how to prepare for the UCAT or GAMSAT? Have you already tried out for Medicine but now want to explore alternative pathways? Or do you simply need more information before you can decide whether this career is for you?
Whatever the case may be, do not miss out on this much-needed event where we will unpack everything you need to know about Medicine and how to maximise your chances of getting in! At this workshop, we will cover:
- Preparation Insights & Advice on tackling UCAT and ATAR for High School Students
- Preparation Insights & Advice on tackling GAMSAT for University Students and Graduates
- Preparation Insights & Advice on acing Interviews
- An Insider’s Breakdown of Application Process and Criteria for most Universities in NSW
- Explore Common Concerns and Questions e.g. Is Medicine the right career for me? What is life like as a Med student? How hard is it to get into Medicine? How long till I become a fully qualified doctor? Is it too late to change careers and start Med school?
- Extended QnA